Make your money work for you when you open a high-yield money market account with USECU! Also known as a money market deposit account (MMDA), a money market account (MMA) is an interest-bearing account that can be an excellent money-saving tool with its higher interest rates (compared to standard savings accounts). You’ll also enjoy the added security of federal insurance protection on your funds, and check writing privileges!
USECU Money Market Accounts include:
- No Minimum balance required to earn monthly dividends
- Minimum deposit of $100 required to open account
- $10.00 monthly service fee waived with a minimum average daily balance of: $2,500 in money market or combined balance of $7,500 between savings, checking, certificate or IRA
- FREE E-Bundle: e-Statements, e-Notifications & e-Alerts
- FREE Starter Kit – 8 Checks
- Unlimited use of Star Teller, NetBranch & Mobiliti
- All funds are federally insured up to $250,000 by NCUA
|Money Market Plus Rates||APY|
|$2,500 to $25,000||0.06%|
*APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Deposit rates are effective as of October 1, 2019 and are subject to change.