*Please note: you must be enrolled in our online banking to activate and use our mobile app.
Deposit your checks directly from our mobile app. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
- Account Number
- “FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY”, must be written clearly in the endorsement area of the item
For same day deposit, the cut off time is 2:00 pm, Monday – Friday (not including holidays).
- $5,000.00 maximum per check amount
- $10,000.00 maximum daily deposit
Helpful Tips on using Mobile Check Deposit:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone.
- Sign/Endorse the back of your check, then write your account number and “For Mobile Deposit Only” under your endorsement.
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when capturing your photos.
- Take the photos of your check in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on solid dark background before taking a photo of it.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- The MICR line (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Items that are not eligible for Mobile Deposit:
- Third Party checks or items payable to any person or entity other than you.
- Money Orders
- Savings Bonds
- Checks or items prohibited by our current procedures.
*Note: Funds deposited will be available in accordance with USECU’s Funds Availability Policy Disclosure. Generally, checks scanned and received before 2:00 pm Central Time on a business day using the service will ordinarily be credited with the funds available to you on the same business day, unless a longer hold is applied in accordance with our funds availability policy.
Instant Balance Check
Now you can check your account balance instantly, without ever needing to sign in.
How to Set Up:
- Click on Instant Balance icon at the top right corner. First time users will be prompted to “Log in and Set up.”
- Select “More” from the main menu and then access Instant Balance Settings.
- Toggle on the switch at the top of Instant Balance and then select the accounts you would like to preview.
- The next time you are on the login screen, click on the Instant Balance icon.
- Your selected account balance(s) will appear.
For SMS banking, online enrollment through our online banking is needed. Once enrolled, text one of the following commands to short code 59289 to receive account information directly to your mobile:
BAL – Balance inquiry
HIST + Account Nickname – To get transaction history
HELP – to obtain information on SMS commands
STAR Teller is an automated telephone teller where you can check the balance of all your accounts, office hours and locations, and much more.
For STAR Teller, dial 800-TELLER4 (800-835-5374), or 713-595-3400 and choose option 1.
- All USECU members receive access to our automated phone system
- USECU members can check their account balances anywhere they have access to a phone, 24 hours a day
- USECU members have access which allows you to transfer funds between accounts
Contact USECU to sign up for transactional access or to address problems with your PIN.
*Please Note: While our day end system processing is being performed from approximately 8:00pm until 10:00pm CST, some aspects of online banking may not be available. Processing times will be longer on the last day of the month.